We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page and can be browsed by using the navigation arrows on the sides of the course schedule cards or by click and drag on either right or left. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
1212 - Fall Protection Working At Heights Re-certification Program
Course Code: 1212
Industry: Construction Projects, O. Reg. 213/91 Sections 26.
This is the half day recertification program for our approved (Ontario CPO approved) Working at Heights training program. You must have a valid Working at Heights training credential (from any approved program) or Ontario Ministry issued Proof of Completion to attend this course. This program consists of a combination of theory and practical modules and will provide students with necessary knowledge to safely perform their duties at height.
For individuals who are looking for the initial training, please see our 1 day Working at Heights program.
- Recertification only. Our 6212 program is for initial training.
- Fall dynamics and hazard identification
- Rights and responsibilities related to working at height
- Ladder safety
- Legislative requirements for worker fall safety
- Fall hazard control and system options
- Personal fall protection components
- Rescue requirements and planning
- Equipment care principles
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.