We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page and can be browsed by using the navigation arrows on the sides of the course schedule cards or by click and drag on either right or left. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
1932O Virtual - Fall Protection Competent Person Refresher
Course Code: 1932O
This Virtual Classroom Instructor Led
Refresher Competent Person training is for individuals who hold a current (non-expired) Capital Safety or 3M Safety Training Competent Person certificate. The refresher course provides the opportunity for the participant to review course information and for that individual to demonstrate proficiency with the course material. Upon successful completion, a certificate will be issued recognizing that you have completed the training required to meet OSHA and ANSI requirements as a Competent Person and Competent Inspector. This course includes in-class lectures and hands-on scenarios and incorporates both written and practical examinations; meeting the requirements of the OSHA regulations, ANSI Z359.2 standard as well as local requirements. Prerequisite: A current Competent Person certificate, issued by 3M Safety Training or Capital Safety.
This course is also offered in a classroom environment. To see the classroom dates click here
- Regulations relating to all fall protection topics
- Fall hazard elimination and controls methods
- Fall hazard surveys and fall protection procedures
- Responsibilities of Competent Persons
- Detailed inspection of equipment components and systems
- Fall protection system assessments and determining when a system is unsafe
- Fall protection rescue procedures
- Selection and use of non-certified anchorages
NOTE the listed Start Time is CENTRAL TIME.
- To attend this online session you will require a laptop (Windows or Mac OS) or tablet with a microphone and video camera
- Either Microsoft Teams or Chrome or Edge browser installed
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.