We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page and can be browsed by using the navigation arrows on the sides of the course schedule cards or by click and drag on either right or left. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
6218O Virtual - Protection contre les chutes - Complet
Course Code: 6218O
Industry: Fall Protection - All Industry
NOTE: We are excited to begin to offer our new/updated 1 day Fall Protection course. Our 6418 – Authorized Person Comprehensive, is our newest 1 day fall protection course complete with 3M branding and updated content, including updates to the CSA standards. Both our Comprehensive and Authorized Person Comprehensive courses will be available as we make a phased transition over the balance of 2020. Please click here to see dates for this latest program.
Virtual Course Requirements
- Hazard identification
- Regulatory bodies
- Fall safety systems and planning
- Shared and personal systems
- Anchor points
- Body holding devices
- Descent/Rescue - overview
- Equipment care
- Hands-on workshop
- Fall arrest system evaluation (video analysis)
You will need to have the following items to attend the virtual course:
- Full body harness
- Student Material: you will need to provide a shipping address for the student material at the time of registration. You must have your student material in order to attend the virtual course
- A Laptop or Desktop computer with webcam, speakers and mic is required to attend the virtual course
- We highly recommend an internet connection of at least 10 Mbps for each individual connected to the network
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.