We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
Fall Protection Equipment Inspection
Course Code: 6222
Industry: Specialized Fall Protection
This half day program is directed towards individuals who will be tasked with the responsibility of establishing and maintaining a work site fall protection equipment inventory.
The course instructs participants on how to conduct formal equipment inspections on personal arrest system components. The course includes a combination of practical and theoretical learning approaches.
Course Prerequisite: Fall Protection Comprehensive
- Developing a managed on-site equipment care program
- Equipment markings and tracking systems
- Proper record keeping
- Formal equipment inspections
- Self-Retracting Lifeline inspection specifications
- Storage - individual and group gear
- Maintenance requirements
- Manufacturer?s requirements