We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page and can be browsed by using the navigation arrows on the sides of the course schedule cards or by click and drag on either right or left. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
6222O Virtual - Fall Protection Equipment Inspection (IN FRENCH)
Course Code: 6222O
This half day program is directed towards individuals who will be tasked with the responsibility of establishing and maintaining a work site fall protection equipment inventory.
The course instructs participants on how to conduct formal equipment inspections on personal arrest system components. The course includes a combination of practical and theoretical learning approaches.
Course Prerequisite: Fall Protection Comprehensive or previous detailed knowledge of fall protection equipment
Virtual Course Requirements
- Developing a managed on-site equipment care program
- Equipment markings and tracking systems
- Proper record keeping
- Formal equipment inspections
- Self-Retracting Lifeline inspection specifications
- Storage - individual and group gear
- Maintenance requirements
- Manufacturer?s requirements
You will need to have the following items to attend the virtual course:
- Student Material: you will need to provide a shipping address for the student material at the time of registration. You must have your student material in order to attend the virtual course
- A Laptop or Desktop computer with webcam, speakers and mic is required to attend the virtual course
- We highly recommend an internet connection of at least 10 Mbps for each individual connected to the network
- A cell phone, smart phone, or tablet that is capable of taking pictures and sending emails
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.