We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page and can be browsed by using the navigation arrows on the sides of the course schedule cards or by click and drag on either right or left. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
6480O Virtual - Confined Space Entrant and Attendant
Course Code: 6480O
Confined spaces can be an extremely dangerous work environment. Identifying, understanding, and controlling the hazards provides workers with the ability to safely perform their duties within, or when monitoring these environments.
This one-day course will address basic principles and concepts of confined space safety and the roles of the attendant and entrant in the process. The course includes case studies, workbook exercises, and a fall safety systems practical exercise to understand safe vertical entry.
The course is ideally suited for those who will either enter or serve as an attendant for those entering basic confined spaces at the worksite.
The course material will provide students with an engaging and enjoyable learning environment.
Virtual Course Requirements
- Confined space identification
- Hazard categories
- Respecting confined spaces
- Confined space oversight
- Roles & responsibilities (Supporting roles, Attendant, Entrant)
- Hazard controls
- Testing and normalizing atmospheres
- Emergency response
- Pre, entry, and post-entry protocols
You will need to have the following items to attend the virtual course:
- Full body harness
- Student Material: you will need to provide a shipping address for the student material at the time of registration. You must have your student material in order to attend the virtual course
- A Laptop or Desktop computer with webcam, speakers and mic is required to attend the virtual course
- We highly recommend an internet connection of at least 10 Mbps for each individual connected to the network
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.