We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
6641 High Angle Tower Rescue
Course Code: 6641
Industry: Specialized Rescue
This three-day course includes is designed for workers who work on or around towers. This practical program will introduce different levels of rescue techniques to address situations which could be encountered in these work environments.
The techniques taught are based on using minimal equipment to safely release and lower suspended workers.
Course Prerequisite: Fall Protection Comprehensive
- Tower fall protection review
- Rescue requirements overview and regulations
- Rescue dynamics
- Rescue planning / principles
- Rope skills & basic knots
- Belaying and back-up systems
- Deflection lines and tag lining
- Lowers and counterbalance technique
- Suspension trauma - mitigation techniques