We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page and can be browsed by using the navigation arrows on the sides of the course schedule cards or by click and drag on either right or left. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
6918O Virtual - Fall Protection Equipment Inspector (US)
Course Code: 6918O
This is a comprehensive inspection course which after completion will allow those responsible for the inspection of fall protection equipment to make educated decisions on whether the equipment can remain in service or should be removed from service. The training will also include standards and regulations, incorporating what they require and how they relate to the inspection process. Upon completion the student will receive a certificate recognizing that they have met the requirements of the OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Standards – ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
- Regulations – OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- Inspection process for a range of fall protection equipment
- Full body harnesses
- Shock absorbing and positioning lanyards
- Self retracting lifelines
- Anchorage connectors
- Key inspection components
- Webbing, hardware, stitching, labels, buckles, d-rings
- Documentation methods / recording and logging of inspections
- Technical bulletins
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.