We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page and can be browsed by using the navigation arrows on the sides of the course schedule cards or by click and drag on either right or left. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
Fall Protection Competent Industrial Rescuer
Course Code: 6942
This is a pass/fail program that incorporates extensive class room and hands-on training and incorporates both written and practical examinations that are based on the requirements of the of the OSHA and ANSI standards. This course will involve a high degree of hands-on scenarios and will require workers to actively participate in rescue operations. Students attending this course will expand their knowledge and ability on how to utilize pre-engineered rescue equipment and rescue techniques for safe and efficient rescues. Upon successful completion of this course, the student will receive a certificate recognizing that they have met OSHA and ANSI requirements as a Competent Rescuer.
- Fall hazard assessment, elimination or controls methods
- Applicable regulations
- The responsibilities of Competent Industrial Rescuers
- Detailed inspection and recording of rescue equipment components and systems
- Rescue system assessments and determining when a system is unsafe
- Development of written fall protection rescue procedures
- Industrial rescue techniques specific to the elements within the “Hierarchy of a Rescue”
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.