7212 - Certified Instructor Fall Protection Working at Heights
Course Code: 7212 Duration: 32hrs Industry: Certified Instructor
This program prepares Instructors to teach our one-day Fall Protection Working At Heights course (Ontario CPO approved - meeting the Working At Heights training standard). Qualified candidates will enhance technical knowledge and obtain the tools and materials to deliver this structured program.
Prerequisites: Fall Protection Working at HeightsRequired Application
- Fall Protection Group Certified Instructor designation
- Program content knowledge development
- Instructor materials
- Theory test & teaching evaluation
- Serialized student activations and reference material
- Electronic presentation
- Program updates & support
Download Course Information
Online Course Registration
Click below to view the course schedule and register.View course dates
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.Contact Us