7603 - Certified Instructor High Angle Technical Rescue I
Course Code: 7603 Duration: 40hrs Industry: Certified Instructor
This program provides an experienced candidate with an in-depth understanding of rescue essentials and our course materials to prepare to teach our one-day High Angle Rescue Essentials course. Qualified candidates will enhance technical knowledge, rescue skills, practical delivery techniques and safety considerations, while obtaining the tools and materials to deliver this structured program.
Course Prerequisite: High Angle Rescue Essentials
- Fall Protection Group Certified Instructor designation
- Program content knowledge development
- Instructor materials
- Theory test & teaching evaluation
- Serialized student activations and reference material
- Electronic presentation
- Program updates & support
- Note: A hands-on facility is required once Certified.
Download Course Information
Safety Professional or experienced trainers who wish to be able to obtain certification to teach our 1/2 day or 1 day rescue courses in Canada.
Online Course Registration
Click below to view the course schedule and register.View course dates
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.Contact Us