We display the next 4 months of available courses on this page and can be browsed by using the navigation arrows on the sides of the course schedule cards or by click and drag on either right or left. Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to browse additional dates.
This Online Instructor Led
course is intended for engineers who work in fall protection and need to design or evaluate systems in accordance with CSA Z259.16 "Design of Active Fall Protection Systems" or ANSI Z359.6.The program is delivered by Greg Small, who led development of the CSA Z259.16 standard and subsequently assisted with development of ANSI Z359.6. Students receive software to analyze systems in accordance with both standards. This course is also offered in a classroom environment. To see the classroom dates click here
- Level 1
- Impact loads from vertical Fall Arrest Systems
- Free Fall and Clearance calculations
- EA and SRL deployment
- Ballasted Anchors Level 2:
- Simple HLLs
- HLLs with inline energy absorbers
- Multiple Spans
- Flexible anchorages
- Thermal effects
- Force Management Anchor Posts
NOTE the listed Start Time is CENTRAL TIME.
- To attend this online training you will require a computer (Windows or Mac OS) with a microphone and a speaker (or you may call-in over a telephone for the audio). The software requires Microsoft Excel
- Meeting will be conducted via Go to Webinar / Go to Meeting
Avez-vous plus de questions ?
Si vous avez des questions ou avez besoin de précisions, cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour nous envoyer un message.